- Applications for the Free and Reduced Breakfast and Lunch programs are accessible online though the DJUSD website.
- Families may pay online for school lunch at: Myschoolbucks
- You must register on this website, and you must know your child's lunch ID number, which can be obtained from the school office or your child may know it.
- You may also pay for lunch at the school office by cash or check, but we strongly encourage you to give the website a try. It's easy!
- School lunch menus can be found on the DJUSD website
Healthy Snacks, Healthy Students
As a district and a site, we endeavor to keep kids safe and healthy. Our district has adopted Board Policy, per California Education Code, that states:
“When school staff offer food as a reward or incentive, such food reward will be nutritious and will not be Foods of Minimal Nutritional Value (FMV). Parents/guardians are encouraged to support the District’s nutrition education efforts by selecting nutritious and healthy food when making donations for occasional school activities.”
When school events involve food, please remember to choose foods that are nutritionally beneficial and meet the requirements of the district. If we set the tone early about good nutrition, it becomes a lifelong habit.
Following is a link to a pdf listing healthy choices for children when planning donations to the classroom.